Thirteen Ghosts  » Movies  »
  • I love the plot and though it's a bit nonsensical to see these ghosts lurking with their weird designs and features, but it's still a bonus to watch this

• by eryana09

The movie formula for Thirteen Ghosts works for me. I love the plot and though it’s a bit nonsensical to see these ghosts lurking with their weird designs and features, but it’s still a bonus to watch this.

I felt that this movie is like one of its kind

and there are exactly 13 ghosts in this haunted house. You have to figure each and every ghost and there is a surprise actually. There is evil lurking, without the people trapped inside knowing. Funny guy Matthew Lillard starred in this movie, as well as Shannon Elizabeth.

• Although Lillard is more inclined to funny roles, his part in this movie works and it keeps me on the edge of my seat.

The ghosts images are sort of imprinted in my mind, since they are really artistically and graphical looking. There is one ghost in the bathtub,

and it’s a female ghost, and she looks nude, battered, bloody and it’s funny but scary. There are also quite a lot of witty dialogs in the movie that will make you chuckle. Since the storyline is unique and all, I give the review rating for Thirteen Ghosts a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110485611131/k2311a101/10.1.08