I Know What You Did Last Summer  » Movies  »
  • Remember the hype surrounding the movie, I Know What You Did Last Summer when it was first released
  • The storyline makes it work because there are lots of elements of chasing and running and the babe factor would definitely be a plus point
  • The story laces around thriller genre, and I think the formula works

• by eryana09

Remember the hype surrounding the movie, I Know What You Did Last Summer when it was first released..? I remember watching this with my then boyfriend, whom is an ex now.

The movie stars the babes Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sarah

Michelle Gellar. As for the hunks, they were Freddie Prinze and Reese Witherspoon’s ex husband, Ryan Phillippe. This is considered a teen chick-flick, and a horror/thriller genre at that. The movie was giving the hype of scariness and I was so into it. During the year that the movie was released, I remember that scary/horror and thriller movie flicks were the rave and the plot sees this supposed ‘dead person’ coming back to life to haunt these kids. Apparently, there had been an ...

• I Know What You Did Last Summer
      accident and this person died or something. And if you still haven’t watched this, it is a very worth it buy or rent for DVD versions. Be prepared to have suspense plots and getting a bit scared.

The storyline makes it

work because there are lots of elements of chasing and running and the babe factor would definitely be a plus point. Not forgetting those really hunky guys. The story laces around thriller genre, and I think the formula works. It scares me, during that time.

I Know What You Did Last Summer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110485591131/k2311a101/10.1.08