The Abyss  » Movies  »
  • That's what I felt when I watched The Abyss

• by eryana09

The Abyss is a James Cameron movie, the one which directed Titanic, and I just have one question for the guy. Is he so interested in the elements of deep sea..? That’s what I felt when I watched The Abyss. It sort of rhymes and intertwined and perhaps James does best to feature movies deep in the

water.

My cousin has the DVD edition of this movie and he is a collector! More so than me. I just watch for free, which keeps him humored. The special edition has this special effects kind of thing. It’s awesome, but proves too much IMAX image-like for me. Seeming that the storyline is awesome, the special ...

• edition formula works! The movie starred Ed Harris and Mary Elizabeth and they are squabbling couple, to the point of not getting along and their relationship will be tested more in the deep underwater and it proves that love knows no boundaries. They will reconcile in the most awkward situation but it’s better late than never.

Director James knows

how to ignite human passion, even if the characters are how many meters deep down. There are aliens and watery at that in the movie, and you guys have to watch and catch the plot in the story. It is not hard to understand it has a lot of human elements and aliens too. I give this a 6.

The Abyss

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110485581131/k2311a101/10.1.08