Nefertiti by Michelle Moran
  • And to add more evil things to this character in the story, (which I think might be true
  • I dislike the character Nefertiti and after reading this book, I get the feeling of wanting to get this Egyptian era over and done with

• by eryana09

Nefertiti by Michelle Moran is a good book, but I would rather take it as a fiction in that sense, because I wonder the truthfulness of it all. However, I respect on account that the story was related by Nefertiti younger sister named Mutnodjmet. So perhaps the story was related to what she believed to be, thought so and experienced throughout.

I sure wouldn’t want to live in an era as the told by the story.

And though Nefertiti is the main focal point of this whole story, as a reader, I am more inclined to side with the younger sister the more rather than Nefertiti. She was just a bad character, a demon Queen, if I could say and that she was not a good adviser to her husband, the King. If there were bad traits that need to be mentioned, well, she did not allow Mutnodjmet to lead ...

• a normal life and to be with the man he love, whom is a commoner; a General at that.

And to add more evil things to this character in the story, (which I think might be true??) was that she was jealous of the King’s first wife, after she had bore a son. And the jealous Nefertiti tired means and ways to get one son as well; but I’m not going to tell whether she succeeded

or not. I dislike the character Nefertiti and after reading this book, I get the feeling of wanting to get this Egyptian era over and done with. Luckily, there’s no repeating of this era. I would want to rate this book a 3, for I just don’t like Nefertiti. SO that means the author had written well for me to have such feelings for this character, and considering that, I give the book a 7.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17110485501131/k2311a101/10.1.08