Can We Talk by Code Red  » Music  »
  • Code Red is a British boy band but I think they are non-existent already
  • But I really love this song and will always remember it in my mind

• by eryana09

The song, Can We Talk by Code Red is a fantastic song. This song is a cover version and it is extremely nice and upbeat. Code Red is a British boy band but I think they are non-existent already.

If I’m not mistaken, they only manage to release just one album. Sounds like a one hit wonder

for me, but it is actually kind of like a pity because they are really talented and I could really relate to their music. I managed to catch their performance in Singapore before years back when they had a promotional tour for their album, and the focus was the song Can We Talk. From then on, I was already ...

• attracted to this song pretty much. This song is about this guy very particularly interested to get to know this lady and he tries his best to win her heart in that sense.

If you have the opportunity to watch the video music for this song, Can We Talk, you will see the four of them featured in the video and

they were very dashing in their video performances. Their dancing seemed to be very co-ordinated, but I see a replica of N’Sync or The Backstreet Boys. Therefore, perhaps due to that, this band is a one hit wonder.

But I really love this song and will always remember it in my mind. I give this song review a rating of 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14110485481131/k2311a101/10.1.08