Kimball Chili Sauce  » Food  »
  • Kimball Chili Sauce is one of the best chili sauce brand ever
  • But that doesn't mean I dislike the packet ones too

• by eryana09

Kimball Chili Sauce is one of the best chili sauce brand ever. Whenever I go to the supermarket, I would make it a point to buy this brand of chili. I don’t really know how to describe the taste in details, but if you dip your finger food like hot-dogs

and nuggets to this chili sauce brand, the taste is really over the top.

The chili paste is not too spicy nor too sweet. It has a mix of both and certainly fits my taste bud, really. There are 2 types of packaging to Kimball Chili Sauce. I ...

• love the bottled ones. But that doesn’t mean I dislike the packet ones too. If I’m not mistaken, this brand is imported from another Asian country. Kimball sounds like an Indian name to me. Actually, I used another type of chili sauce brand before, but since my friend
        recommended me to try this Kimball brand, I became hooked. And my whole family have started to use this brand sauce nowadays.

If you dip in around 1-2 spoonfuls of this chili sauce to your cooking, it is also fine and tastes quite good. I give this review rating a 10.

fahmee says :

whether kimball chili sauce using total quality management?

Galega says :

All companies will claim that they have followed strict quality control and management procedures during manufacturing processes. No? However, Kimball Chili Sauce has not been recognized by GMP - Good Manufacturing Practices. You will not find GMP sign on the pack. Then, there are many good products in the market which are not having GMP certified.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27110485381131/k2311a101/10.1.08