Angel of Mine by Monica and Eternal  » Music  »
  • I love the song that both of them have sung and that is called Angel of Mine
  • I like Eternal's version but when I listen to Monica's version, I feel that she sings pretty well too
  • This song is about appreciating the presence of this very much lovable guy and I could really relate to the song because I have fallen in love many times and the feeling is very wonderful, so I know what these ladies are crooning to

• by eryana09

Remember both of these singers and girl group band..? They are Eternal and R&B singer Monica. I love the song that both of them have sung and that is called Angel of Mine.

Eternal is a UK band and they have sung this Angel of Mine version as very

soft and truly melodic. I like Eternal’s version but when I listen to Monica’s version, I feel that she sings pretty well too. So I’m at a loss whether whom to choose actually. This song is about appreciating the presence of this very much lovable guy and I could ...

• really relate to the song because I have fallen in love many times and the feeling is very wonderful, so I know what these ladies are crooning to. Eternal version is much more very whisper-soft and truly romantic. And Monica’s version is very much stronger, bolder and having lots of
        baritone R&B rhythms to it.

I love both of the version songs very much. But up till now, I don’t know which of them have sung the song first, and this song belongs to which band or singer originally. What I know is I love this song, that’s all. 10 stars for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14110485371131/k2311a101/10.1.08