My Best Friend’s Wedding  » Movies  »
  • I like the very normalcy of the story in the sense that in the end, Julia doesn't end up with her own best friend but instead gives him the desired blessings to his best friend and that gorgeous blonde woman, Cameron Diaz

• by eryana09

Remember the movie, My Best Friend’s Wedding..? Yes the movie starring Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz..? I am so totally into that movie when it was first released and later upon, caught it on DVD as well.

My mom labeled me as crazy because I not only bought the soundtrack, but I also

purchased the movie poster from my friend! Yes, that was the fascination I had with the movie, My Best Friend’s Wedding. Maybe I could totally relate to Julia’s character in the story, but I did not fall in love with my own best friend. It’s just that Julia seems like a woman not ...

• meant to have all the glitter and glamor but she is more like a ‘normal, ordinary and plain’ kind of woman, but with such a big wonderful heart and a killer, megawatt smile. I could totally relate to that, and her sense of humor is really becoming.

I like the very normalcy of the story in

the sense that in the end, Julia doesn’t end up with her own best friend but instead gives him the desired blessings to his best friend and that gorgeous blonde woman, Cameron Diaz. She gives way to them getting married and that’s something called ‘Life’. I give this movie story 10 stars. Love it!

My Best Friend's Wedding

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110485331131/k2311a101/10.1.08