Coyote Ugly
  • I love the sexiness of the leading ladies in the movie, Coyote Ugly
  • The only thing I dislike is the elements of alcohol in the movie

• by eryana09

I love the sexiness of the leading ladies in the movie, Coyote Ugly. Each time I catches it on DVD I would be like admiring their killer bods and how these women manage to maintain their bodies and wearing hipster and all that and getting away with it.

The storyline of

Coyote Ugly is simple yet giving an important message. Violet is a woman trying to make a living, and she has big dreams of songwriting. She really loves to write songs and from young, she has this particular stage fright. She gets to work in a bar, which have all these gorgeous ladies working their labor off to make it happen. And people keep coming and going. The only thing I dislike is the elements of alcohol in the movie. Perhaps there are just too much of it and could give a rather bad example to ...

• Coyote Ugly
      children watching.

But the good morality side of the story is how Violet works hard to get her dream of doing songwriting a reality and at the end of the show LeAnn Rimes sing the ever favorite song of mine, as I have reviewed before. And she sings it well and

that shows that Violet has succeeded with her life, because the song is a hit. I give this Coyote Ugly movie a star of 9. I love Violet’s character and how she tries her very best to keep her sanity and ambition going even though she’s poor and all that.

Coyote Ugly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110485321131/k2311a101/10.1.08