The Body Shop
Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Ngee Ann City - Orchard Road, Singapore
  • I love the facial and body scrubs, with those sandy beads and it sort of cleanses my impurities on my body and face well, respectively
  • It makes my shopping experience a bit restricted and I can't really explore the products entailed that well, because I would get stares from the staffs and they would sort of hover around you, expecting you to buy something

• by eryana09

The Body Shop can be located in several places island-wide in Singapore. But I suppose one of my most favorite The Body Shop outlet would be the one in Takashimaya Shopping Centre.

This is one of my favorite places to shop whenever I’m on a ‘budget mood’. The products display aren’t that bad but the perfume smell doesn’t really last. It lingers on for a bit, when mixed

with your sweat, the smell is faint and next to nothing. But most of the body butter products are good, and those having the sand types are extremely good as well. The scrubs, that is. I love the facial and body scrubs, with those sandy beads and it sort of cleanses my impurities on my body and face well, respectively. The price range aren’t that bad and I ...

• could get a product in The Body Shop for as low ad $9.90 during a good sale. But on a normal day, I would expect to spend at least $19.90 on just one product.

The staff working over at The Body Shop are sometimes snobbish and aloof and this is something that I’m kind of unhappy about. It makes my shopping experience a bit restricted and I can’t really

explore the products entailed that well, because I would get stares from the staffs and they would sort of hover around you, expecting you to buy something. However, some staffs are very nice and friendly and they will only come when you approach. So that gives me a bit of a freedom to browse through the products. So all in all, I give The Body Shop a rating of 6.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24110485301131/k2311a101/10.1.08