Diary of a C-list Celeb by Paul Hendy  » Books  »
  • I love the book Diary of a C-list Celeb by Paul Hendy very much
  • Paul Hendy is a very awesome author and he had written concise, amazing and truly clear story and I felt like reading this again one of these days
  • That's so cliche and I think the title couldn't have been more cuter than this

• by eryana09

I love the book Diary of a C-list Celeb by Paul Hendy very much. Paul Hendy is a very awesome author and he had written concise, amazing and truly clear story and I felt like reading this again one of these days.

I was laughing so hard at everything and if you are wondering, this

novel is actually a book of fiction; not a true story. Simon Peters is the name of the character and he tries is best to be well known. He is also a very negative-opinionated person and he tries his best to make it in the entertainment industry. You will get a glimpse of what ...

• life might be for a celeb, but a C-list Celeb?

That’s so cliche and I think the title couldn’t have been more cuter than this. Another great factor about this book would be the fact that the character Peters is thoroughly thought out for and as a reader, I was able to delve into his

working minds and feel that certain things could have been helped. I feel like helping his character and smacking him one or two, in a funny way of course.

This is a perfect holiday read for anyone out there. I give this a 9 for its sweet humor and awesome truths behind it. Life is indeed an irony.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17110485231031/k2311a101/10.1.08