The Number 23  » Movies  »
  • I remember the Jim's character started to read and proving instances to his girlfriend and friend the addition that equates to 23 and if you follow closely, you will get really spooked by the seemingly thrills of the show

• by eryana09

I watched the DVD movie, The Number 23 before and this story is from the Director Joel Schumacher.

There are lots of mixed feelings and reviews about this movie from my friends and all but I would still go for a positive rating. The

main actor in this movie is Jim Carrey. Virginia Madsen also starred in this and this story is quite suspenseful. I have never watched a movie whereby someone is so obsessed with the number 23.

It all started out with Jim’s character purchasing this book for his birthday and he had since gotten this stigma for the number 23 and getting too obsessed with it; like everything is connected and stuff. And I talked to some of my friends and they were like one could really get spooked ...

• The Number 23
      if one keeps thinking of a particular number. I wonder what that is actually.

I remember the Jim’s character started to read and proving instances to his girlfriend and friend the addition that equates to 23 and if you follow closely, you will get really spooked

by the seemingly thrills of the show. And it seems that there’s a message that’s been relayed to Jim’s character and go watch it if you want to know what happens and whether he will be insane or sane and whether he is indeed telling the truth.

The Number 23

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110485151031/k2311a101/10.1.08