Taxi  » Movies  »
  • I think I watched it on movie and also on DVD again
  • It definitely is so logic that Gisele and Queen
  • Jimmy Fallon's character as a cop was also definitely amazing and the fact that he is a police officer but doesn't know how to drive at all is very LOL, truly

• by eryana09

This DVD movie, Taxi is totally a feel good one with many laughs along the way for me.

I think I watched it on movie and also on DVD again. Queen Latifah, Jimmy Fallon and Gisele Bundchen starred in this movie and I was having a fun time watching. It

definitely is so logic that Gisele and Queen; the real persons truly know how to drive. In fact, I so admire their driving skills, even though they are not portraying real life sequences of crazy driving though. Jimmy Fallon’s character as a cop was also definitely amazing and the fact that ...

• he is a police officer but doesn’t know how to drive at all is very LOL, truly. The New York busy streets and this the crime that Gisele’s character and her friends included in the arm robbery sequences were definitely something fun to watch.

And one more thing, Queen Latifah’s character is someone

that I truly dislike in the beginning because she was pretty snobbish and etc but in the towards the middle and the end, I think she’s a real hero, together along with Jimmy’s character. They truly make a good pair in this movie and I hope they will be collaborating in future again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110485121031/k2311a101/10.1.08