50 First Dates  » Movies  »
  • However, Lucy always forgets and ended up getting to know this truly amazing, sweet and funny guy for 50 times
  • SO, so sweet and I don't think there's any such sweet guy out there like willing to go through hell in that sense
  • The idea of this story is indeed very funny and that's why I love the story very much

• by eryana09

Adam Sandler is thoroughly charming in the movie date, 50 First Dates. I caught this on DVD and in fact, I have done that lots of times. I always do not fail to laugh whenever I watch 50 First Dates, and the side-kick heroine in this laughable romantic comedy is none other than the alluring and sweet Drew Barrymore.

Henry

is Adam’s character and Drew plays the character Lucy. Lucy has had an accident awhile ago and she lost her mind totally. And why the title is 50 First Dates? That’s because that’s roughly the number of times that Henry has asked Lucy out. Totally funny. And from each date, you see their relationship progressing and Henry ...

• is indeed Lucy’s type of guy. However, Lucy always forgets and ended up getting to know this truly amazing, sweet and funny guy for 50 times! SO, so sweet and I don’t think there’s any such sweet guy out there like willing to go through hell in that sense.

The idea of this story is indeed very funny and that’s why

I love the story very much. The settings and scenery that Henry took Lucy out have different places at different times and I especially love it very much. Everything is so perfect and this feel good story is something that I will always treasure deep inside my heart. I give this story a rating of 10, no doubt about it.

50 First Dates

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110485091031/k2311a101/10.1.08