30 Days of Night
2.5
  • I think this movie was a couple of years back and I watched it with my ex boyfriend during that time
  • I know that sometimes movies with this kind of formula works at times, but unfortunately, 30 Days of Night failed to deliver at all
  • There were some parts that I found to be pretty complicated and the only saving grace that I was not bored was watching Josh Hartnett

• by eryana09

It was rather disappointing to watch 30 Days of Night on theaters before. I think this movie was a couple of years back and I watched it with my ex boyfriend during that time.

The movie is about vampires or something and the movie effects throughout was rather dark and I had

a non fun time watching. I think the story plot could have been better in the sense that the vampires that were making their way were like too made up and it is totally unimaginable to picture these vampires like in reality. I know that sometimes movies with this kind of formula ...

• works at times, but unfortunately, 30 Days of Night failed to deliver at all.

There were some parts that I found to be pretty complicated and the only saving grace that I was not bored was watching Josh Hartnett.

Coming to think of it, he is such a good looking fella and

I was wondering how on earth he decided to take this offer of a movie role in 30 Days of Night. Sorry guys, I wish I could have given a better review but the idea of 30 Days of Night just wouldn’t click for me. I shall give it a review rating of 5 only.

30 Days of Night

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110485061031/k2311a101/10.1.08