Scary Movie 2
  • Like one really knock head funny scene that I watched would be the part where the exorcist or something took place and the face of the person possessed was definitely so truly funny and the priest was trying to 'revive' the lady on the bed
  • It is really non distressing to watch this and I enjoyed it fully

• by eryana09

Have you guys ever watched Scary Movie 2 on theaters before..? Well, I did and it was so darn and hilariously funny. There are just too many scenes to mention that I especially admire and the fact that the creators of the movie could have made something truly darn and especially funny as the scenes involved.

Like one really knock head funny scene that

I watched would be the part where the exorcist or something took place and the face of the person possessed was definitely so truly funny and the priest was trying to ‘revive’ the lady on the bed. I cracked my jaw (not literally though) laughing at the sheer madness of it all. They were puking against one another to show who really was ...

• having the real ‘power’, so to speak. There’s just no way that a serious person even could watch this Scary Movie 2 and not laugh at all. The casts were all very entertainingly funny and I just laughed and laughed throughout the whole movie.

Some actors and actresses seemed like non popular ones, but they were really enjoyable to watch. The different plots

combined made this one of the funniest for me to watch, no doubt. And the ‘ghost’ scenes seemed definitely funny. And the fact that one of the character ghost from the movie Thirteen Ghosts was something that I would say drum rolling funny and kind of dirty actually but super fun. It is really non distressing to watch this and I enjoyed it fully.

Scary Movie 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110485051031/k2311a101/10.1.08