Scary Movie 4  » Movies  »
  • I thought that Scary Movie 4 would be another foolish kind of slapstick movie but when I watched, I was really so laughing like crazy with my bunch of friends
  • There was this one particular scene making fun of the child ghost of a Japanese movie, I think Ju-On or Jung-On
  • If you don't mind movies without a plot and just having humorous fun and bit of slapstick joke humor from movies, then I highly recommend you watching Scary Movie 4 on DVD

• by eryana09

I thought that Scary Movie 4 would be another foolish kind of slapstick movie but when I watched, I was really so laughing like crazy with my bunch of friends.

It was so, so funny and the fact that the Director and writers

had come out with such a great idea imitating movie scenes, it was really working for me truly. There was this one particular scene making fun of the child ghost of a Japanese movie, I think Ju-On or Jung-On; can’t really remember correctly. And I was really so laughing like crazy when I watched Brenda talking foolishly. Brenda is the blonde lady and she’s truly funny in Scary Movie 4. She managed to make her character looked thoroughly innocent and all and at the ...

• Scary Movie 4
      same time, giving the comments like she truly meant it. I wonder whether there were all laughing like mad while filming the movie.

And I especially loved the part when Brenda was having a shower and there’s something sticking out from behind

her head/hair; that’s really truly scary funny. If you don’t mind movies without a plot and just having humorous fun and bit of slapstick joke humor from movies, then I highly recommend you watching Scary Movie 4 on DVD. No regrets yeah.

Scary Movie 4

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110485041031/k2311a101/10.1.08