Dove Body creme  » Cosmetics  »
4.7
  • So far I have to say that Dove is the best one that I have tried
  • It also has a wonderful fresh smell and can be bought in a nice size pot, so I think you get a lot for your money
  • I love to use my Dove after I have had a bath and it makes me feel so silky and smooth and cared for

• by Melanie Goode
      Iv bought quite a few body lotions and cremes. So far I have to say that Dove is the best one that I have tried.

Some of the body

lotions I have tried have been so thick and far too greasy, for instant I find that Nivea is very greasy.

Where as some are very light.

Dove seems to be exactly the right consistancy and absorbs very well into your skin.

It feels very soft and after use your skin is very soft and smooth.

It also has a wonderful fresh ...

• Dove Body creme
      smell and can be bought in a nice size pot, so I think you get a lot for your money.

I love to use my Dove after I have had a

bath and it makes me feel so silky and smooth and cared for.

I shall be buying Dove again.

I think Dove is my far the best brand on the market I have used.

Maria says :

re : So far I have to say that Dove is the best one that I have tried
I totally agree with you. I think the same, even if I tried a lot of products before.

Maria says :

re : I love to use my Dove after I have had a bath and it makes me feel so silky and smooth and cared for
I do the same.

Leena says :

re : So far I have to say that Dove is the best one that I have tried
Dove is amazing, it is so lasting and a great scent.

Mohamad Saiful Hassan says :

re : It also has a wonderful fresh smell and can be bought in a nice size pot, so I think you get a lot for your money
I use Dove Body creme regularly.i just love it.In my family almost everyone except my small boy uses it.
i feel light and fresh for its amazing smell.I highly recommend this crim.

Mohamad Saiful Hassan says :

I also agree with that it feels silky and fresh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31180448501230/k2311a0418/4.18.06