Cocoa Fudge Cake  » Recipes  »

• by eryana09

I had baked a Cocoa Fudge Cake for my ex boyfriend before and he loved it very much. And I must say I made a good job at it, though that was around my first time trying out a Cocoa Fudge. If you dislike cocoa, you can also use an option that you would like to.

Get your flour ready and make sure that you choose a self-raised flour. That would be extra important. And you must get ready sugar, some eggs and omit the yolks, some cocoa solution, vanilla essence, bit of milk, margarine and also some baking solution. Choose the ones that you are really familiar with into making a ...

• cake though.

You need to make sure that you mix up the ingredients in one swift motion and do include some whisking process as well. Normally, I use my electric mixer to cut short the energy usage process. That works for me very much. And I prepare the oven to bake this recipe at around

350 F.

When you lay out the solution in your baking tray, use a nice spoon to flatten everything up nice and gently. And make sure that after baking, you let the cake cool up first before storing it in an airtight container. Yummy to this Cocoa Fudge Cake and I give it 9 star rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49110484961031/k2311a101/10.1.08