Pancake Bun Fillings
  • This is a recipe that I have came up with and I would recommend for all to make during your hunger pangs
  • For this particular review, I've tried all fillings before and I would opt for minced meat to be one of the best fillings ever

• by eryana09

Whenever there’s a heavy rain and my stomach is hungry for a bit, I would opt to make Pancake Bun Fillings. This is a recipe that I have came up with and I would recommend for all to make during your hunger pangs.

Get some pancakes that are not yet cooked in the supermarkets and I recommend those pancake flour that you can easily do up in easy steps as per the box instructions. So the first and foremost step would be

to make your pancakes and cook around 5 to 6 pieces. After that, this is the time to prepare your fillings. I leave it to you to choose and it can range from minced meat right up to chicken bits or just salmon.

For this particular review, I’ve tried all fillings before and I would opt for minced meat to be one of the best fillings ever. I mix up salt and pepper, some soy ketchup and cook my minced meat ...

• right up with fried onions, cucumber and tomatoes. Cook them up nice and dry and not having any form of gravy. Then I get one of my pancakes, lie it down on a plate and put in the minced meat fillings. After that, crumple the pancake and make it into a bun or something and use a small toothpick or a better option which you can find and secure it like a clip. And there you go, repeat the
        same for the rest of the pancakes and you are ready to eat.

One thing to take note is that you have to do them up separately because you need to cook your minced meat fillings first. If you cook it already bun up inside the pancakes, then there’s a chance that your minced meat fillings will not be cooked well. So the best way is to take a bit longer time to prepare this but in the end getting a very satisfying filling.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27110484951031/k2311a101/10.1.08