Satay Sauce  » Food  »
  • The most favorite flavor that I love about Satay Sauce would be a bit of sweetness and also spiciness too
  • I have been to numerous hawker food stalls and some do serve some extremely delicious Satay Sauce, while some vendors give out very bland and pretty tasteless forms

• by eryana09

I love Satay Sauce very much. If you go to any hawker stall to order Satay food, make sure that the stallholder does include Satay Sauce together with your Satay dish.

That is a must in everything. The most favorite flavor that I love about Satay Sauce would be a bit of

sweetness and also spiciness too. You can choose to use peanut sauce or other forms as well. I don’t know why but peanut is a very important element into making a good Satay Sauce. In my best review about this sauce, you need to mix it up with onions that are really ...

• not having many fans due to the smell, well cut green chilies and also some nice rice forms called ‘lontong’ or ‘ketupat’. These are Asian delicacies that go well with Satay Sauce.

bland and pretty tasteless forms. If you must know, the elements of garlic is also important and there’s really no point into eating a very delicious Satay if you don’t have a thick, and very peanut-tasting Satay Sauce. I give this review a rating of 10. Yummy and I love it very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27110484901031/k2311a101/10.1.08