Pizzetta  » Food  »
  • This is actually a very delicious type of recipe that I find truly crunchy and extremely delicious
  • You can choose to serve this during lunch or dinner and your guests will definitely love it
  • The best recipe idea to follow through would be olive oil and remember to set your oven to 400F

• by eryana09

You guys know what Pizzetta is? This is actually a very delicious type of recipe that I find truly crunchy and extremely delicious.

My mom loves to make this very much and I find it truly delicious. There are lots of fillings that you can eat with a Pizzetta and they

are chicken bits, minced meat, potatoes, cheese bits mixture and many more. I suppose my most favorite would be the chicken bits with elements of fried onions, garlic, bits of tomatoes and cucumbers as well as a nice amount of pepper and chili sauce to go along with it.

This is considered finger licking ...

• good and if you choose to make this, it’s best to bake it, because you would want the crunchy effect that goes along with it. If I have the time to make this and helping my mom out, we would always love making a pizza out of it and cutting them later after
        baking into small bits of pieces like say, 10 or more. Smallish types like a kebab style but more smaller.

You can choose to serve this during lunch or dinner and your guests will definitely love it. The best recipe idea to follow through would be olive oil and remember to set your oven to 400F.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27110484891031/k2311a101/10.1.08