A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown  » Books  »
  • That was more worrisome for me when I read and I was like saying to myself doesn't this girl deserve to ever be happy
  • I give this book review a 10, no doubt about it

• by eryana09

This story, A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown is based on real events and I did cry when I read this book.

It is about Brown, from a girl right up to adulthood and how she had suffered through the hands of her own father whom married a monster and crazy foster mother that sparked interests in her monster nephew to rape Brown a lot

of times. What monster would do that, really? I really hate their characters, excluding Brown.

Not only that, she also suffered at the hands of this pimp of a daddy who traded her for prostitution. That was more worrisome for me when I read and I was like saying to myself doesn’t this girl deserve to ever be happy..? And what made the U-turn ...

• in her life..? That’s because she got hooked to drugs and one day that she was left to die or something, she took a peek at her own life in general and decided to change for the better and not for worst. This is a painful journey of Brown but her determination is much more stronger than a soldier at war. And just so
        you know, she is an attorney now.

Amazing, right…? She could do it, and she took the power in herself to change herself. This is a fine example of a lady that did not succumb totally to her doomed so called fate. I give this book review a 10, no doubt about it. Read it and be inspired. Avoid the bad habits though.

kayla says :

what is the guys name that was sapossed to take cupcake to cheerleading practice but instead took her to kmart parking lot and made her do oral sex?

John says :

His name was Mr. Bassinet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17110484851031/k2311a101/10.1.08