After Dark by Haruki Murakami  » Books  »
  • After Dark by Haruki Murakami is for the lost souls, I would definitely think back
  • I thought that the story could have been made better

• by eryana09

After Dark by Haruki Murakami is for the lost souls, I would definitely think back.

In this book, the writer had written about 6 characters or so in the story and most of them are real lonely souls and some good and some bad. There are characters that consist of a prostitute,

a gorgeous model, a jazz musician and many more.

The storyline started out good, filled with suspense and mystery and during the middle plots and towards the end, the storyline seemed to be a bit on the loose plot. I thought that the story could have been made better. Settings of ...

• the story are mainly in Tokyo and you have a brief idea of what life could perhaps be in Tokyo. It can be scary and can be good, depends on how you look at it, really. There are elements of sibling rivalry and jealousy and a lot of other weird characters in
        a more weirder environment.

I could be fooled into thinking that these characters were based on real people. But no, this is a work of fiction and the story did move me, a little bit though. I became a bit interested and quite fascinated but as I had said, it could have been better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17110484841031/k2311a101/10.1.08