Macaroni and Cheese  » Food  »
  • I love to put some basil leaves, some bits of tomato sauce on it, one bull's eye egg and also well-cut tomatoes, cucumber and also sprinkling with paprika
  • That would give a thorough Macaroni and Cheese taste and truly delicious by me
  • As for the best method to make Macaroni and Cheese, in my most personal experience, baking is the best

• by eryana09

One of my siblings truly love the combined taste of Macaroni and Cheese. This is considered an alright dish for me, though just macaroni by itself is not considered like one of my most favorite dish. On days that our mom are working, my sister and I would

cook this and for our family to have a light dinner.

For a good Macaroni and Cheese, you would need to make sure that the cheese are really coated well together with the macaroni. To be honest, if you give me just macaroni and with a say, chicken meat, I wouldn’t find it in me to finish it. That would be like pretty bland. But to be coated with cheese, now that is something else. I love to put some basil leaves, some bits of tomato sauce on it, one bull’s eye egg and also ...

• Macaroni and Cheese
      well-cut tomatoes, cucumber and also sprinkling with paprika. That would give a thorough Macaroni and Cheese taste and truly delicious by me.

As for the best method to make Macaroni and Cheese, in my most personal experience, baking is the best. For then only will you see

the macaroni coated real well with the cheese and it gives off such a tasty aroma and at the same time, the taste would be really out of this world. For someone like me who doesn’t really like macaroni, if you do the dish up like this, I would really eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27110484801031/k2311a101/10.1.08