Daddy’s Little Girl by Julia Latchem-Smith

• by eryana09

I cried my heart out the first time that I read the book, Daddy’s Little Girl. This is a very sad story based on true events and related by the very beautiful Julia and I could not bear to imagine how as a child she must have felt.

Julia is

a person that loves her parents very much but due to her overly compulsive mom who doesn’t really love her, and even her brother isn’t really close to her at all. I would tell that in the later part. Her dad is a monster and I think he truly deserves jail-time. Through her husband’s support and love of her family that she creates with her husband, Jon, Julia reported her dad’s abuse that she had kept mum over the years. Imagine what a monster would do. Trying to seduce your own daughter inside ...
      • Daddy's Little Girl by Julia Latchem-Smith
      the car and penetrating her! That made me so angry reading it.

And to make things worst, until now, Julia has remained a cold distant with her mom and brother whom think that Julia created all these stories for her own satisfaction. How sicker can that be. You have to read this book if you could take the real facts in. Let’s educate ourselves and protect our children and hopefully, we can stamp away child abuse forever.

For your information, Julia is now a happy mom with 3 children and with her very loving and supportive, including gentle husband.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17110484761031/k2311a101/10.1.08