Sony Ericcsson W 800i
  • I bought my SE W800 six months ago, new for $499
  • The longer I have it , the more I like it
  • It is the best phone I have up to date and I will not get rid of it for a while

• by ckojam
      I bought my SE W800 six months ago, new for $499. Since no cell phone company in US signed a contract with Sony Ericsson for this phone, the price was a little bit too much for my taste, but I still decided to get it. I am very pleased with this phone! The longer I have it , the more I like it. It has everything you will ever need from the phone and little extra.

Phone is supplied with still camera 2 Mega pixels

and with recorder. The quality of the picture is excellent. The phone has standard Sms/Mms, Internet excess etc.

Walkman (his nickname) is what make this phone great. You can download music from your computer and listen on your phone. It has internal storage for 32 Mb and external (memory stick card) up to 2 GB!!! Which is more than enough.

I downloaded couple of episodes of “Simpson’s” and “24″ and you can watch them while on plane or whenever you are bored, but don’t have access to the TV or laptop. What I also like about this phone is flash light. Yes, it sounds very simple and plain, but trust me, it is so important.

How many times have you been in situation that you need a flash light and you don’t have one? The light of course works also with the camera, if it’s dark, but it can work as a separate application. It also has an SOS application, if need be. That made me laugh , but you ...

• Sony Ericcsson W 800i
      never know.

Bad things: I text message a lot to people, and I type really fast, but the keypad is just not working properly nor it is a user friendly. For example whenever you try to type something and let’s say you want to type SAM , to get S you will have to press key 7 , four times. It sounds easy, well, is not really that easy with this phone.

On your screen you will just see PPPP but not Q R or

S. It is really weird and I don’t understand why is like that, but it is driving me crazy, I have to admit. Other than that, everything else works fine.

It is the best phone I have up to date and I will not get rid of it for a while. Part of me, don’t want to tell people about this phone, because I like to have unique stuff and try to keep it secret, but oh well I wrote a review for 2 bucks LOL.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37180448461130/k2311a0418/4.18.06