Tuna and Bean Salad  » Recipes  »
  • I love the soft beans which is slimy reddish in color

• by eryana09

You can prepare this dish, Tuna and Bean Salad in less than 30 minutes even once you get around the hang of it.

I remember always cooking this recipe that was taught by my mom whenever she went to work when I was schooling during those times and I had to prepare something lest my siblings would not have food to eat. And during those times as well, we were living quite on a tight budget and

this is one of those economical type of recipes that you can whip up in minutes. Here we go.

You will need to get some cans of tuna; and the more your crowd, the more cans you will need for sure. For my family, we will need around 2 cans at least. Or 3 to play safe. And then, get your type of beans that you are really liking. I love the soft ...

• beans which is slimy reddish in color; something like tomato, and this can be bought in supermarket as well. The same brand as my tuna cans. Lay those tuna in a nice bowl and add your usual suspects of salt and pepper, bits of sugar and also some basil leaves as well. Sprinkle some onions and then put your beans on top of those sardines.

After that, heat up your wok or pan and then

very gently lay those mixture in. Be careful not to break them up yeah. Cook just about and not until fried and serve them on plates that are clean. If you want more dramatic effect, cut out some tomatoes (wash them first) and lay them and arrange them neatly together with your cucumbers as well. And sprinkle more pepper for that va-voom effect and serve. Delicious, budget and very easy to make. Try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49110484560931/k2311a101/10.1.08