Alessi Electric Bird Whistle Kettle
  • I bought my mom a new kettle for her birthday on the month of July 2008
  • This kettle is a stainless steel so you can be confident that it will definitely work in the long run

• by eryana09

I bought my mom a new kettle for her birthday on the month of July 2008. She was extremely happy and the kettle design that I bought for her is the Alessi Electric Bird Whistle Kettle.

This kettle has a real special design to it and it looks extremely shiny. My mom is currently

using this right now and she is so in love with this kettle. The color is a nice electric light metal-blue color in light form. Actually, come to think of it, the color is pretty hard to determine and you have to look closely to decide what is it. This kettle is ...

• a stainless steel so you can be confident that it will definitely work in the long run. But one thing’s for sure. DO NOT ever touch it at all times, because you never know when it is at boiling point and even after it has boiled and you have turned off the switch,
        the heat will still be there.

As for the design, it looks kind of triangular and also very cute to say the least. I might get one of this kettle for my friend’s upcoming birthday as well. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give 8 for this Alessi Electric Bird Whistle Kettle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53110484470931/k2311a101/10.1.08