Good Things by Mia King  » Books  »
  • But this one is 40 and I definitely think that Mia had some very nice story ideas which she had arranged in this book
  • The plots were not too tight, loose but interesting and in a good way and as a reader, I found myself caring for Deidre's character very much

• by eryana09

Good Things by Mia King is one of those feel-good stories that one must read and having a nice feeling and hence, smile here and there as the story unravels.

The main character is Deidre McIntosh and with her mature age of being 40, and single and living with her best friend whom is gay, I was getting a healthy dosage and a

new breather read at that. I mean can you imagine reading about a heroine character that’s 40 and living an awesome life..? Rarely, right. Usually books are having characters that are 20+ and lesser than 30. Or worst, 30+. But this one is 40 and I definitely think that Mia had some very nice story ideas which ...

• she had arranged in this book. The plots were not too tight, loose but interesting and in a good way and as a reader, I found myself caring for Deidre’s character very much.

She has to find a new place to live because her gay best friend suddenly leaves her in the lurch for his ‘new boyfriend’. And that’s when we

find Deidre experimenting with her sudden ‘alone life’ and there comes Kevin, the gorgeous and dashing guy that Deirdre has a bit of a heart for. Will she be able to make it with Kevin, or will she move on alone and be too comfortable in her independent life..? Read on to find out. I give this story two-thumbs up, no doubt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17110484400931/k2311a101/10.1.08