The Last Holiday  » Movies  »
  • Personally, I think she's taking it the happy way
  • If ever, I really enjoyed Queen's acting and I really think she should be given more awesome roles and showcasing her acting talent

• by eryana09

This is indeed a feel-good movie story, starring Queen Latifah as well as L.L. Cool J and some other casts.

The storyline is about Georgia Byrd, starred by Queen whom only has 3 weeks to live and she decides to spend her hard-earned money and go on a shopping spree, a lavish trip and staying

in a posh hotel and just living it rich. In short, she’s doing things that she could not ever imagine doing at all before due to budget reasons. Personally, I think she’s taking it the happy way; like if I were to find out that I have just 3 weeks to live, first I ...

• would faint then next I would cry and the third I would pray so hard. But Queen’s character, Georgia takes it the high road way and you will feel pitiful for her in that sense. She tries her best to do good as well and let’s not spoil the moment whether she does die
        indeed or not.

But you can try to ascertain some form of clue just by the title itself. The Director is a Chinese, I think; though I’m none too sure about his origins. If ever, I really enjoyed Queen’s acting and I really think she should be given more awesome roles and showcasing her acting talent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110484320931/k2311a101/10.1.08