A Walk To Remember
  • And the movie that I've mentioned briefly in that review which I love would be A Walk To Remember
  • He thinks that Jamie is just a plain Jane and a boring daughter of a common person
  • I think this movie is something like Romeo and Juliet, but only different for a bit
  • I don't know that Nicholas Sparks could really come out with good amazing story plots each time and he had done it with The Notebook story and now this, which also have been made into a movie
  • I definitely give this movie review a super 10

• by eryana09

When my friends and I talked about the movie A Walk To Remember each time, we would always remember the truly sad ending to this story. I am a hopeless romantic and I find myself knowing what’s going to be the ending to this really sad and romantic movie story but yet I watched it till finish.

I have reviewed Mandy Moore before and I really

like her so much; she’s truly admirable and looks like a great lady. And the movie that I’ve mentioned briefly in that review which I love would be A Walk To Remember. And here is the review of that movie story and why I love it so much. Of course, Mandy Moore is the main actress in the story and Shane West, withe the character ...

• of Landon is truly awesome. Mandy’s character, Jamie and he dislikes Jamie very much. He thinks that Jamie is just a plain Jane and a boring daughter of a common person.

And you will be truly, truly sad at the end of the movie because something would happen and it is especially sad. I think this movie is something like Romeo and Juliet, but only different

for a bit. I don’t know that Nicholas Sparks could really come out with good amazing story plots each time and he had done it with The Notebook story and now this, which also have been made into a movie.

I definitely give this movie review a super 10. Love it and watch it again if you would want to and feel the power of true love.

A Walk To Remember

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110484270931/k2311a101/10.1.08