Cinderella - A Twist In Time  » Movies  »
  • When I watch this, I am definitely reminded of my Sims video and wondering what it would be like should this or that
  • I love the first part when the ugly stepsisters have to slog at the back of the kitchen palace and the evil stepmother is still there

• by eryana09

I must say that when you have lots of nephews and nieces, you have the excuse of watching kiddie DVD and that I got the chance to watch Cinderella - A Twist In Time. This is something like a sequel to Cinderella and boy does it have lots of twists and turns.

When I watch this, I

am definitely reminded of my Sims video and wondering what it would be like should this or that. And that is something what is in this sequel. I love the first part when the ugly stepsisters have to slog at the back of the kitchen palace and the evil stepmother is still there; as evil ...

• as ever. And Cinderella whisks off to a new life with the prince, frowned upon and gotten jealous by the ugly stepsisters. I got a direct opinion due to that. And the fairy godmother is still there; as cute as ever

Alright, I’m not going to spoil the story for you. You have to

watch it for yourself. However, certain characters have a different voice quality from the original Cinderella and that is quite a bummer. If you ask me, I still prefer the original version and like all Disney stories, in the end, Cinderella gets to marry her prince after all. And that is after going through torture and pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110484230931/k2311a101/10.1.08