GLUE:Aleene’s no-sew fabric glue
Canada
  • Second I found it easy to wash off my skin with just a little soap
  • Additionally, one day when I was going to an important appointment, I noticed the hem of one of my pant legs had come undone

• by Melissa Glenn
      If you need to glue any type of fabric temporarily buy Aleene’s No-Sew Fabric Glue. Purchased from the Fabricville chain, this is the most fantastic thing I have used in my sewing ventures.

First of all Aleene’s glue does glue on the first go! Second I found it easy

to wash off my skin with just a little soap.

This glue is not to be confused with a permanent glue, just for gluing fabric while basting, or using in place of having to do temporary stitches while creating finished sewing projects.

I used it while making curtains, to ...

• hold a hem in place and my mom used it on a wall hanging to mark where various pieces would be permanently placed.

Additionally, one day when I was going to an important appointment, I noticed the hem of one of my pant legs had come undone.

A little

of this glue kept it in place for the day, until I could sew my pants!

This glue does wash out in the washer without any residue.

The only negative thing I have to say is the labelling is pretty blah, and makes this glue look like a no-name product, which it definatly isn’t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53180448411130/k2311a0418/4.18.06