The Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Casino  » Casino  »
15 Highway 50, Stateline,Nevada
  • My husband and i enjoyed our stay at the Harrahs Casino in south lake tahoe Nevada this year, Although we didn't win big at the slots but the whole experience was good

• by rcw

My husband and i enjoyed our stay at the Harrahs Casino in south lake tahoe Nevada this year, Although we didn’t win big at the slots but the whole experience was good. The staff was very helpful and the environment was just bustling.

The restaurants are great too.

We has steakes

and it was delicious! I just stayed at the slot machines while my husband circled the whole casino playing cards.

This casino is definitly a “must see”.

You need to see it for yourself.

The place was very clean, you can hear people laughing and just having a ball.

They ...

• have hundreds of slot machines to chose from and 100 table games.

I want to go back there again and hopefully next year.

I told most of our friends and it would be fun to bring them all with us when we return.

The Harrahs Casino resort in one of the places

you need to discover.

The entertainment is amazing as well.

On our second day I had the luxury of staying at the spa.

When we visited, there was a large group of family who were also there because of a wedding.

The nightlife, it was the best! I recomment it to everybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48110483390731/k2311a101/10.1.08