Tylenol  » Medicine  »
  • I recommend it to whoever wants to relieve themselves of minor aches and pains

• by becky

Tylenol brand have always been very effective and reliable. I have been using tylenol for years and until now it has never failed me.

I always keep it in my purse incase i have a split headache i can’t take or if my back hurts.

I sit in

my office most of the time and I take tylenolto relive the pain.

My doctor recommends it too.

I never use the very strong pain relivers because my body cannot take the side effects.

But when ever i take tylenol, i just feel normal and the pain goes away ...

• in minuites.

I recommend it to whoever wants to relieve themselves of minor aches and pains.

You can also take it if you have inflimations.

I take it every 6 hours as needed.

Although you have to consult with your doctor first if you have serious problems or

re-occuring pains.

When ever i have a flu or sore throat, tylenol has always been there for me! My family and most of my friends take tylenol blands too.

They never experience any side effects.

I tried Aleeve pain medicine too but i experienced sudden headaches and i just don’t feel comfortable.

Tylenol
    Monu Tripathi says :

re : I recommend it to whoever wants to relieve themselves of minor aches and pains
    Tylenol is very good and pain relief

Mauna Locca says :

Tylenol is very effective, especially for headaches. But it doesn’t work when you have a toothache. Ibuprofen or aspirin works best in this situation.

Galega says :

Tylenol contains Paracetamol, which is not considered apt for toothache. It is prescribed only for mild and non serious toothache. Sometimes, Paracetamol coupled with Ibuprofen is given which works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26110483370731/k2311a101/10.1.08