Sony Alpha 10.2 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I used to think my sony 7.2 megapixel digital was good until I found this one
  • For less than 600 dollars, the Sony Alpha 10.2 Megapixel Digital SLR is one of the best cameras out there
  • I enjoy taking pictures and experiment on lighting and effects so this Sony camera is fun to use
  • Although, in my opinion, the Sony Alpha 10.2 Megapixel Digital SLR is not for professional potographers who do it for a living, but for hobbyist like myself it is great
  • I've had this camera for 2 months now and i have to say i love it

• by rcw

I used to think my sony 7. 2 megapixel digital was good until I found this one.

For less than 600 dollars, the Sony Alpha 10.

2 Megapixel Digital SLR is one of the best cameras out there.

Considering the picture quality,

easy to use features, the value price cannot be matched.

I enjoy taking pictures and experiment on lighting and effects so this Sony camera is fun to use.

Although, in my opinion, the Sony Alpha 10.

2 Megapixel Digital SLR is not for professional potographers who do it for a living, but for hobbyist like myself it is great.

A “must have” if you want to take good quality photos of your family.

When ever I just want to ...

• Sony Alpha 10.2 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera
      take quick photos I just put it on auto or manipulate the controls whenever I want to be creative.

It does not come with a memory card so i bought mine separate.

I’ve had this camera for 2 months

now and i have to say i love it.

Me and my husband purchase a lot of electronics and get rid of the ones that we feel are not worth having but this camera will stay with us for a long time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43110483330731/k2311a101/10.1.08