CelebrateExpress.com  » Web sites  »
  • I've ordered two of their birthday party packages, in different themes (princess and dinosaur), so far, and I've never been disappointed
  • They didn't give me any grief, they didn't ask me to pay for further shipping or to ship the broken toppers back, they simply apologized for the issue and immediately sent me new unicorn cake toppers, which arrived quickly

• by pangeacat

This is a great site to go to, if you’re planning a party any time soon, especially if said party will be a child’s birthday party.

I’ve ordered two of their birthday party packages, in different themes (princess and dinosaur), so far, and I’ve never been disappointed.

When the first, princess, package showed up,

one of my cake decorations was broken. I called the company up and told them that the horns on my unicorn cake toppers were broken. They didn’t give me any grief, they didn’t ask me to pay for further shipping or to ship the broken toppers back, they simply apologized for ...

• the issue and immediately sent me new unicorn cake toppers, which arrived quickly.

The birthday party packages come with everything (except the food) that you need to create the perfect party. You can get coordinating party favor boxes/bags. You can get personalized banners (that are good for years to come, by the

way) in a theme that usually coordinates. And, they have so many themes to choose from, your child is bound to find one they fall in love with.

The service is awesome; the shipping is reasonably priced and very quick. And, the stuff they give you isn’t cheap, far too easily broken, useless and/or cheap-looking.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20110483170731/k2311a101/10.1.08