Barnes and Noble Huntington Beach  » Books  »
0.5
Beach and edinger , Huntington Beach, CA
  • To me I think that they're not smart, because most business spend millions to beg customers just to walk into their stores

• by Fridum

Barnes and Noble in Huntington Beach has tons of fun books but also lots of rude employees. They’re the rudest people here. I even reported one employee one time. They almost hit me. It’s horrible. They’re discriminatory here. They don’t want you in there for a long time either.

I live near here and I use to go there to study but the employees there bother you a lot. They don’t want

you to stay there for a long time. I don’t know what their definition of a public store is if they don’t want people there.

They use to have lots of chairs and finally they took it mostly away and tie them all together so that you don’t bring them somewhere else. To me I think that they’re not smart, because most business spend millions to beg customers just to walk into ...

• their stores. This stores has tons of people willing to go there every day but the employees and managers do everything to kick people out. I don’t get it. I think they don’t know how to manage the store. Even though the people that are there are not buying but they can attract other people to come there to meet them and those people may buy from Barnes. It’s just a good
        marketing techniques. The manager here is not that good according to me.

One employee made a very nasty comment to me as I was sitting on the floor. She told me to get up because they don’t allow you to sit on the floor anymore. She even gave me a dirty look. These employees are so cheap anyway. They probably get paid like $9 an hour. I don’t like this Barnes and Noble.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17110483030731/k2311a101/10.1.08