Acer laptop Aspire 3000  » Laptops  »
  • I didn't have much problem but there is one thing and that is the battery of the computer is never good
  • I think that Acer need to work on this baterry problem with their laptop
  • I don't know if any body else is having the issue like me or it's just that I bought a really bad one
  • I bought it at the store and it's brand new in condition

• by Fridum

I have had the Acer laptop , Aspire 3000 for about 4 years now. For the most part, it works very good. I was able to do everything that I wanted. I didn’t have much problem but there is one thing and that is the battery of the computer is never good. The battery doesn’t work by itself for anymore than a couple

of minutes.

If I use the laptop with the battery only and don’t plug it in, the battery would die off and the computer wouldn’t work anymore. It won’t last for more than a minute and this the thing that really frusrated me. I couldn’t do anything with the battery alone.

I did try to recharge the computer but it doesn’t fully load ...

• like most people would say. I saw that other computer battery last for hours. I think that Acer need to work on this baterry problem with their laptop. I don’t know if any body else is having the issue like me or it’s just that I bought a really bad one. I bought it at the store and it’s brand new in condition.

One other thing that I have is that the computer tend to freeze on me often. I hate it when it happens. I can’t turn it off or get out of the screen. It would sit there for hours and the only thing I can do is pull the plug on it which is a very bad thing because it can ruin your computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63110482900731/k2311a101/10.1.08