Jacuzzi Espree Whirlpool Bath  » Housewares  »
  • Prior to that, my husband and I thought all of the whirlpools were square, and would require a lot of carpentry and other adjustments to install
  • Since I got a cooperative response about the faulty switch, I am most happy to recommend this therapeutic spa, Jacuzzi Whirlpool, as a wonderful addition to grace any bathroom

• by carallelworld

The first idea that a whirlpool bath would make a nice compliment to our lifestyle resulted in meeting some folks at the unclaimed freight store who sold us theirs. Prior to that, my husband and I thought all of the whirlpools were square, and would require a lot of carpentry and other adjustments to install.

When we learned that standard bath tub sized whirlpools were available, we’ve had one ever since. We evolved from a standard height tub to one that fills up to 20″ deep. Knees and all are covered with water, and it’s wonderful.

A large variety of jet placements can sooth sore muscles just about anywhere. Variable forced air adjustments change from lots of air bubbles to a jet action flow.

The Espree Series currently installed in

our house is the crème de la crème for this type of bathtub whirlpool. The jets at the front of the tub are positioned perfectly for the feet. There is nothing more soothing than a good foot massage after a long day of being on your feet. The relief is almost instant.

Four different jets for a tired back can be positioned to take care of different places in the muscles of the back. The jets are positioned lengthwise, which takes care of the lengthwise of either side of the spine. Stationary jets are positioned for the small of the back. The top jets which are larger and adjustable get the shoulder blade area.

For an all around affect, the bubbler setting takes care of the whole ...

• back by providing increased circulation. Change the setting or the location by adjusting the jet stream in order to target a specific area of the muscles.

The Espree series tub is the latest addition to the second bath. A funny incident happened upon my first use. The on/off switch became dysfunctional after turning it on the very first time. In other words it was stuck. I had used too much bubble bath, and mountains of bubbles were pouring over the sides in an avalanche. I pressed and pressed but nothing would happen.

Finally my husband helped to disable the switch. I immediately called the manufacturer. The fellow on the other end of the line in California told me that this Jacuzzi is out of warranty.

I said,

“But this is the first time I’ve used it.” The switch has obviously been faulty since the get go.

He said “o.k., I’ll send you the part what’s your address?” Not much of an argument there.

We received the part within the week, and soon everything was up and running.

Since I have had so much relaxation, and relief of tired muscles, it is difficult to find fault with my Jacuzzi Whirlpool. I suppose the cleaning of the jets is one down side. But with foaming spray cleaners, and just the right cleaning tool, it’s not so bad.

Since I got a cooperative response about the faulty switch, I am most happy to recommend this therapeutic spa, Jacuzzi Whirlpool, as a wonderful addition to grace any bathroom.

Eric says :

Can I get a thinner suction filter cover? The one that came with the tub sticks out to far

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533009482821130/k2311a0930/9.30.08