Weebly.com

• by pangeacat

Weebly is a website that offers free web hosting for a free website and/or free blog online. They do have a paid option, which comes with a few more features, and is fairly inexpensive. But, you can go there to get just a free site/blog. You can even have your own domain name connected with your site/blog, or you can go with the free subdomain that they provide (which is what I

did).

You can have two sites per account, with the free option. So far, I only have the one. Setting up and publishing your free site is amazingly simple. It’s a drop and click type set-up, allowing you to add certain things (like pictures, what-not) very easily.

It also comes with a number of templates you can use that are nice. And, they’ll allow you to tack on google adsense, if ...

• you want to monotenize your site. Although, with the free option, it’s a 50/50 split with weebly (you get 50% of the clicks, they get 50% of the adsense clicks). Which, honestly, since they’re hosting your site absolutely free, I think is totally fair. If you go with the Weebly Pro (paid option), I would think that they would not take a cut of the adsense, but I can’t be sure about
        that, certainly it wouldn’t be 50%, even if they did take a cut though.

The sites look very professional, and very nice. I am really surprised that they’re offering to host all this for free!

And, their customer service is awesome. They really are dedicated to the people who are using their service, and they are a very friendly bunch ta boot. I have no complaints about this company; just a lot of praises.

Weebly.com
    Johan says :

a very satisfied Weebly-user so far. Created a site for my football team very easily and have not yet encountered a problem. And I’m not a great computer wizz at all…

Kreighton Rahn says :

With my experience in the world of free website creation, I would say that Weebly compares only to Wix. Each have a unique set of features that set them apart. I like them both so much that one time I had a site made up of pages from both sources.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203009482731130/k2311a0930/9.30.08