Revlon Renewist Lipcolor Lipstick
  • Not until I found this one, Revlon Renewist Lipcolor
  • Overall, I feel sure that this is the best lipstick ever

• by jofeli

I used to have sensitive and drying lips, especially on cold weather. I have bought a lip balm and it moistures my lips all right. Yet I want something that not only moistures my lips but gives color as well. Many lipsticks claim that they have enough moisturizer to moisture drying lips and give long-lasting color. I have tried so many lipsticks brands, and I still haven’t found one that

matches my criteria. The lipsticks I have tried sometimes stayed on the color but after a while the color faded, or the moisturizer only lasted for a few minutes and then my lips dried again. I haven’t found a satisfactory product.

Not until I found this one, Revlon Renewist Lipcolor. I purchased it when I was on my pursuit of finding my desired lipstick. At first, I doubted that it would give the results I’ve longed for. Apparently I was wrong.

The lipstick comes in a cute white transparent case. They have like 24 colors available to choose from. Mine is Chocolate Satisfaction (dark brown). In the center of the lipstick is the core which claims to contain ProCollagen. With this ProCollagen Core I feel sure that it is the one that makes my lips so moist. And yeah, I can tell ...

• Revlon Renewist Lipcolor Lipstick
      you that this lipstick has a long lasting color. I put it on the whole day, talking, drinking and eating, sometimes kissing my husband, and it won’t wipe off easily. Another good thing is that it makes somewhat glossy on my lips, shiny but not wet. It seems that I don’t need any lip gloss any more. It also claims to have SPF 15, so it can protect my lips
      from the bad effects of sun shine. I always put it on when having outbound vacation. It proves that the SPF 15 is no joke and it works very well for me.

I said goodbye to my lip balm right after the first use of this lipstick. I must admit that no lipstick has ever done a perfect job like Revlon Renewist Lipcolor. Overall, I feel sure that this is the best lipstick ever!

Revlon Renewist Lipcolor Lipstick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313009482681030/k2311a0930/9.30.08