Salem Trolley Tour Salem MA  » Travel  »
Salem, MA
  • It was a bright sunny day when I took the tour so there were no windows to keep out the amazing fragrances of the gorgeous magnolia trees that had just come to full bloom
  • This narrated tour is conducted come rain or come shine and I think it is a great way to explore this beautiful historic city

• by Teri C
      If you are a lover of history, architecture, goblins and gools then you must visit Salem, MA and take this wonderful trolley tour. The trolley itself is well kept and safe for both young and old.

magnolia trees that had just come to full bloom.

As we traveled around the city many of the locals would wave to us or run up to the trolley just to shake our hands to welcome us to Salem.

This narrated tour is conducted come rain or come shine and I think it is a great way to explore this beautiful historic ...

• city.

It took about hour and I saw the location of the attractions I had already decided I wanted to see and some I didn’t even known about.

The tour guides are dressed in historic attire and are very knowledgeable, humorous and pleasant.

For the price of your all day ticket from 10am to 5pm you can get off and on as

many times as you want throughout the day so you can visit each attraction as you go along or take the entire tour first and then take it again using the trolley as your personal transportation from place to place.

The tour covers approximately 8 miles beginning and ending at the National Park Service Visitor Center conveniently located in downtown Salem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38170448250530/k2311a0417/4.17.06