Kirkland Seasoning Salt  » Food  »
  • I like this product and have used it quite extensively
  • I consider this Seasoning Salt to be a very good buy
  • I would very much recommend Kirkland Seasoning Salt
  • I think that many people would like this spice and would be interested in using it

• by snowy

Kirkland Seasoning Salt is Costco’s brand of spice. It comes in an 18 oz size. It would be suitable for a home or a restaurant or some other large institution. I like this product and have used it quite extensively.

The Seasoning Salt is a blend of sea salt,onion,paprika and spices. On the back it says the spices

are sea salt,dehydrated onion and garlic.It goes on to detail other spices such as coriander,black pepper,celery seed,allspice ginger,red pepper other herbs such as oregano,basil,thyme and paprika. So it is a true spice blend.

I like to use this particularily on a bland food such as chicken. It is a one spice mix you can use that has alittle bit ...

• of everything. Many times you have to look for many spices that you can blend to put onchicken or other meats. It is nice to have something available readily you can use to make your meats taste better.

I also like the fact that this comes in a large quantity. The price is very inexpensive. I think the whole

jar of spice was 3.99. I consider this Seasoning Salt to be a very good buy. I would very much recommend Kirkland Seasoning Salt. I think that many people would like this spice and would be interested in using it. I have been using it for several months now and enjoy it very much. I would recommend it for anyone.

Michelle Steinmetz says :

We love this seasoning salt. Please bring it back or at least let us purchase it directly from you online.

John says :

You can get it online from Costco here:

Galega says :

It has not been discontinued. They have just changed the name. Now, it is branded as Kirkland Signature Organic No - Salt Seasoning. As the name indicates, the ingredients have been changed a little.

DALE says :

For your information, Costco has dropped the Seasoning Salt item 165012 Need input from users to bring it back. Dale Mangels

Heidi Bear says :

please please bring the seasoning salt back. We live in Ontario and they discontinued it here as well

Jody says :

I am rationing the last bits of Kirkland Seasoning Salt My children will eat ANY vegetable as long as it has that salt on it PLEASE bring it back

Galega says :

Costco has actually changed the nomenclature aligning it with regulatory demands. Now, it is known as Kirkland Signature Organic No - Salt Seasoning.

Karen Gordon replies :

I bought mine a few months ago. I didn`t know it was discontinued.

Galega says :

It has not been discontinued. You can still buy it. The manufacturer has just changed the brand name, along with little bit tweaking with the ingredients. It is even more spicy and loaded with vital minerals. It is now known as Kirkland Signature Organic No - Salt Seasoning.

Mike Raines says :

Please bring back the Seasoning Salt Item 165012. It`s great on everything

Stephanie says :

Please bring back the seasoning salt item 165012. We love it so much, and can’t find anything even half as good

Galega says :

It has not been discontinued. They have changed the name apart from little bit addition in the ingredients. Apart from that, everything is same. If you love Kirkland Seasoning Salt, then you will also love Kirkland Signature Organic No - Salt Seasoning (new name).

Jacynthe says :

Discontinued Why? I love this seasoning salt. Please bring it back.

Michelle says :

You can still purchase this seasoning salt online at Costco’s site. Find it here:

Galega says :

It has actually not been discontinued. They have just changed the brand name with little bit tweaking of ingredients. It is now more tasty and replete with better minerals and nutrients mixture. Ask your shopkeeper to give Kirkland Signature Organic No - Salt Seasoning.

Joanna says :

I used to use Kirklands seasoning salt all the time. I haven’t been able to find it anywhere for awhile. I will definitely check out the Costco website. Thanks.

Galega says :

To align the product as per demand of prevailing food regulations, Costco has changed the formula and even gone to the extent of changing the brand name to justify the changed formula. Now, it is known as Kirkland Signature Organic No - Salt Seasoning. Ask for it and you will easily find your favorite seasoning salt. Further, I would suggest you to compare ingredients and even taste of this product with that of the old one. I am sure you will find the new formulation better.

Bill Decaire says :

re : I like this product and have used it quite extensively
    My chicken rub depended on this blend. I’m pissed that it was discontinued

Galega says :

Costco has not discontinued it, but has rather positioned it in a different marketing strategy catering to even wider audience. They have also done so to align with the regulatory requirements. It is now known as Kirkland Organic No Salt Seasoning. Check it out with this brand name and you will find it. This is one step ahead from its predecessor - Seasoning Salt.

James McCollum says :

re : I like this product and have used it quite extensively
    You Have to bring back this seasoning salt, it is the only spice I’ve found to use on every type of meal. If can’t get at Costcos at least tell us where we can get it. Your depriving my family to go Organic

Galega says :

If you are in love with Kirkland Organic Salt, then don’t worry. They have just changed the basic nomenclature along with little bit tweaking of ingredients. It is NO Salt now. Ask for Kirkland Organic Seasoning No Salt and you will get it having similar taste and even better composition of nutrition.

Brenda M says :

Please bring back the Kirkland seasoning salt. We used it for making all kinds of dishes, especially in our homemade hamburgers for bbq.

Galega says :

Try No Salt Seasoning of Cotsco Kirkland. Actually, due to some regulatory compulsions, Cotsco has to made some changes in its star product, namely Kirkland Seasoning Salt. It is now termed as Kirkland Signature Organic No - Salt Seasoning. As you can see, it is now No Salt. It is still organic and contains more minerals and hence is more nutritious.

JT says :

re : I like this product and have used it quite extensively
    Found some in our work breakroom to try, and now regular salt just won’t do, when sprinkling onto hard boiled eggs for snack. So far, it’s the only time I’ll use it, since I’m rationing what I have. I went to Costco and did not see it there. I would like to see them bring it back, as the no-salt version, though good, is not the same.

Galega says :

Costco is not going to launch Seasoning Salt again. You have to be settled with their No Salt version. There were some regulatory issues which had compelled them to do so. However, Kirkland Organic No Salt Seasoning isn’t as such a bad product. On many yardsticks, it is much better than that of the No Salt version.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273009482431030/k2311a0930/9.30.08