Lowfat Chocolate Milk  » Food  »
  • I would recommend it because it is sweet and taste so good but yet healthier for you
  • I think because it is so rich and filling
  • So I bought some and now the milk is about almost all gone

• by Brooke

You might think that lowfat milk is nasty. I actually like it. Especially the chocolate milk. The lowfat chocolate milk is really good. It is thick and filling. It is also kind of sweet. If you like thick creamy chocolaty drinks you will like this. I can’t believe how good it is to be

lowfat.

I would recommend it because it is sweet and taste so good but yet healthier for you. I really like it and I have already bought it a couple of times.

Just be careful not to drink too much of it because it will make your stomach hurt. I think because it is ...

• so rich and filling. I would only drink a cup or two here and there. My sisters loves this milk as well.

My sister is actually the one who was craving it and really wanted some the other day. So I bought some and now the milk is about almost all gone. So everyone in

my family likes it anyway. So I really like it and I would recommend it.

I like it for a change from regular milk. I think it taste a lot better and I would recommend it to anyone who likes chocolate milk. I think it might even be better than when you buy it and mix it yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272909482301130/k2311a0929/9.29.08