Sun Chips
  • They have a few different flavors, I know of two at least
  • Both are really good and I like both of them

• by Brooke

I really like these chips. I barely ever buy them because they are about $5.00 a bag where I live. I have been finding them on sale though for about $2.00 so I have been buying them. They are different and unique from other chips.

They have a few different flavors, I know of two at

least. I think they have more but I am not sure. They have cheddar harvest and french onion. Both are really good and I like both of them. Whenever we buy them we can’t keep them in the house for a long time, we always end up eating them all.

They even look different from most ...

• chips. They have like riffles or curves on them. They fill the bag up almost to the top as well. A lot of companies that puts chips out don’t fill the bag all the way. I have opened the bag up and it only be about half way full. Sun Chips fill their bags up almost
        all of the way.

Not only that but the little crumbs that you get in the bottom, sometimes I will get chips and half the bag be little crumbs. Not because I smashed the bag but because the company did it. There was only a little bit of crumbs in the bottom of the bag.

I highly recommend sun chips.

Bridget Ilene Delaney says :

There are many flavors of Sun Chips. I agree that they are very good. Go to to find out all the different flavors available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272909482281130/k2311a0929/9.29.08