Malt o Meal Cereal  » Food  »
  • I know they have captain crunch, cocoa crisps, fruity pebbles, sugar smacks, cinnamon toast crunch, fruit loops
  • I do recommend buying this cereal as long as you get the big bag

• by Brooke

We have started to buy malt o meal cereal because of the price of cereal. It is about $5.00 a box of cereal now and I for one am not going to pay that. All you get is a small box of cereal that last maybe a couple of days if that. Especially if you have kids or

if there is a lot of people in the house there is no way you can afford to buy cereal at that price anymore.

So that is why we have started to buy malt o meal cereal. They don’t have a whole lot of variety to choose from but they are cheaper and just as good. I know ...

• they have captain crunch, cocoa crisps, fruity pebbles, sugar smacks, cinnamon toast crunch, fruit loops.

All of the cereals tastes pretty much the same. The only one that I would say that tastes a little different and not as good would be cinnamon toast crunch.

Now they do make two sizes of bags, a big bag and a

smaller one. I always buy the big bag because if you are going to buy the smaller one it isn’t that much cheaper…it’s just worth it to get the name brand.

I do recommend buying this cereal as long as you get the big bag. It is cheaper, tastes almost as good and lasts for a longer time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272909482271130/k2311a0929/9.29.08