Cascade complete all in one  » Housewares  »
  • I have always liked cascade dishwasher detergent tabs the best but because of money reasons cannot afford them
  • The only time I think it would not work is if you have some dish that is caked with food on it, then you probably need to wash it by hand
  • I highly recommend this dishwasher detergent if you can afford to buy it

• by Brooke

I have always liked cascade dishwasher detergent tabs the best but because of money reasons cannot afford them. I received a sample of these in the mail the other day. It came with 2 tabs in them. On the tabs the one side is kind of rough and then on the other side it is

more soft and has gel inside of them. When water hits these tablets it breaks and dispenses the detergent/soap in them that cleans the dishes.

I have never had anything clean the dishes in the dishwasher so good. I always have to clean one or two dishes because the detergent didn’t get them clean enough ...

• or there is that rough looking dirt caked onto the bottom of the dishes from the dishwasher.

This detergent got every single dish clean and dry. It works perfect. The only time I think it would not work is if you have some dish that is caked with food on it, then you probably need

to wash it by hand. I highly recommend this dishwasher detergent if you can afford to buy it.

Not only does it clean the dishes better than any other kind of detergent, I think it is the easiest thing to use. You just stick the tablet into the dishwasher where the detergent goes and turn the dishwasher on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532909482221130/k2311a0929/9.29.08