Baby Mama  » Movies  »
  • In the beginning I thought it wasn't going to be all that funny
  • I think that it would have been more on the hilarious part if they didn't show so many of the comedy parts in the previews to the movie
  • If you like watching comedy movies or like this type of movie then I would recommend it to you

• by Brooke

I just recently watched this movie. Overall it was a pretty good movie. In the beginning I thought it wasn’t going to be all that funny. After watching all of it though it was pretty funny. I think that it would have been more on the hilarious part if they didn’t show so

many of the comedy parts in the previews to the movie. There were a least 2-3 parts that really made me laugh.

The whole movie made me smile and I think it is a movie worth watching. It wasn’t as hilarious as I thought it was going to be but it is definitely ...

• worth watching. If you like watching comedy movies or like this type of movie then I would recommend it to you.

It’s about this girl who cannot become pregnant so she tries a surrogate. The girl who is the surrogate ends up living with the girl who cannot become pregnant. She dumps her

boyfriends and stays at the lady’s house. I am not really going to tell you anymore about the movie because it will just kind of ruin it for you when you go to watch it.

Tina Fey plays in it, Amy Poehler plays in it, and a couple of other good actors as well.

Baby Mama

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112909482211130/k2311a0929/9.29.08